Amara Community is a powerful platform for collaborating with your subscribers, followers or fans to help subtitle your videos. It is used by volunteer communities like Captions Requested, WikiTongues, and many others. It is a customized and unique team environment for crowd-sourced contributions.
Amara Community Pricing
√ Starts at $36 for 3 months. Paid in advance.
√ Includes 25 seats (team members) and 5 languages.
√ Additional seats and languages can be added.
√ Integration with YouTube channel.
√ Renews every 3 months.
√ Can be canceled at the end of the 3 months subscription.
Amara Community Features
- Award-Winning Video Captioning and Subtitling Editor.
- Integration with a public YouTube Channel that has public videos.
- Customizable workspace.
- Team management tools.
- Self-service ordering of English automatic captions (with other languages like Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, French and German coming soon).
- Self-service ordering from Amara On Demand, our professional captioning and translation team.
How does Amara Community work?
- Amara Community Teams are public-facing and intended for use by communities of volunteer contributors that create captions and/or subtitles.
- Public YouTube videos are a requirement.
- Guidelines for creating professional captions and subtitles.
- Looking for a private team instead? See our Amara Plus Team.
Launched in 2010, Amara is a project of the Participatory Culture Foundation (PCF), a 501c3 non-profit organization. We are creating a new path at the intersection of non-profit and tech, where we build technologies, services, and communities that ensure a more inclusive world.
Here at Amara, we believe that inclusion and belonging lead to a beautiful and caring world.
You can email us at email@example.com if you have questions or check out our Amara Support Center.