Amara Plus is a private team solution for your company, organization or team of subtitling collaborators. It allows you access to a Private Team Workspace and to the Amara Award-Winning Captioning and Subtitling Editor.
Amara Plus Pricing
√ Starts at $24 for 1 month. Paid per month.
√ Includes 2 seats (team members) and unlimited languages.
√ Additional seats can be added, starting at $12 per additional seat.
√ Private team workspace and private videos.
√ Renews every month.
√ Can be canceled at the end of each month.
Amara Plus Features
- Award-Winning Video Captioning and Subtitling Editor.
- Integration with YouTube, Vimeo, Kaltura and Brightcove channels.
- Private team workspace and videos (only people added to the team can access the team videos).
- Private team management tools and features.
- Self-service ordering of auto captions for English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese Brazilian, Italian, and Dutch (with other languages coming soon).
- Possibility to edit and review the auto-captions by your own team, or request proofreading services from our Amara on Demand team.
- Self-service ordering from Amara On Demand, our professional captioning and translation team.
How does Amara Plus work?
- Amara Plus Teams are private teams and intended for use by companies and organizations of any size, with teams of captioners and translators that create captions and subtitles themselves.
- Full privacy control of videos and team.
- Support of over 300 languages.
- Guidelines for creating professional captions and subtitles.
- Looking for a volunteer driven public solution instead? See our Amara Community Team.
Launched in 2010, Amara is a project of the Participatory Culture Foundation (PCF), a 501c3 non-profit organization. We are creating a new path at the intersection of non-profit and tech, where we build technologies, services, and communities that ensure a more inclusive world.
Here at Amara, we believe that inclusion and belonging lead to a beautiful and caring world.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or check out our Amara Support Center.