- 823 – A number of TED users cannot sign in to Amara
- 1057 – Modify signup procedure to avoid creating multiple SocialAuth accounts by the same user
- 2419 – Use full usernames for editor notes
- 2458 – Wrong time calculation for some videos
- enterprise-511 – Improvements in user account policies
- enterprise-542 – CSRF Vulnerability with auth delete page
- enterprise-550 – Make users’ email addresses secure
- enterprise-551 – Enable users with FB / Twitter accounts to set a valid email address
- A number of infrastructure updates.
Our sincere thanks go out to Sheher Yaar and Pratik Satapathy who have reported security issues that were fixed in this release.